ACN Infotech - History
ACN Infotech is a leading provider of collaborative technology-based business solutions to clients worldwide. With multiple office locations in Europe, India and the US, ACN employs over 500 personnel worldwide. A summary of some of the key events are as below.
- Nov' 2012 - ACN is in the advanced stages of signing LOI for acquisition of another BPO company which will increase delivery capability and add over 500 personnel to the organization.
- May' 2012 - ACN finalizes acquisition of another DM and BPM Services company in NJ.
- Feb' 2011 - ACN Infotech (India) receives SAS70 Type II Certification from one of the leading global consulting and audit firms, Grant Thornton.
- Aug' 2010 - ACN Infotech has been nominated for the NASSCOM EMERGE 50 Awards for 2010, in the Emerging Company Category.
- Mar' 2010 - Komnet Solution of ACN Infotech's BPM Division in Europe has been nominated for the "E Government Solution of the Decade" in Germany.
- Mar' 2008 - ACN Infotech acquires COSA, BPM Solution Provider in Germany & Holland.
- Jan' 2007 - ACN receives Award of Excellence from the State Govt. of Andhra Pradesh, India.
- May' 2006 - ACN acquires Optimis, a California (USA) company providing data, document management, and scanning outsourcing
- Nov' 2004 - ACN grows to over 320 personnel working for various clients across USA and UK. ACN opens a new office in Hyderabad for Software Development Services.
- Dec' 2003 - ACN helps a State County in USA to digitize their deed books by processing over 3 Million records. ACN adds a transaction processing center to its facilities in Vizag.
- Mar' 2002 - ACN becomes the largest exporter of IT services from Vizag (Visakhapatnam) . ACN now has over 150 people in the company working only on international projects from USA and UK.
ACN enters into Business Partnership with a major UK based company
- Aug' 2001 - ACN forms a Strategic Partnership with DMX-Direct Inc. a direct marketing company from Denver, CO. ACN adds a US$ 1.2 Billion Dollar company to its client list.